The Swordhaven Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our AdventureQuest!

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Our AdventureQuest! - Page 3 Empty Re: Our AdventureQuest!

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 20th 2009, 7:12 am

Mega jumps down from a tree above, and lands right on top of Fiamme's head, and stabs the dragon, and they all fall to the ground

Alex: Who Are You!?

Mega: Shut Up!

Mega pulls out his Doom Axe and swings it at Blade, who narrowly avoids it as cuts some hair off his head, Alex takes over while Blade messes around with his dragon amulet to get Fiamme flying again. Mega summons some ShadiwScythe soldiers and jumps off Fiamme, Alex destroys the soldiers and thinks its over, but Mega pulls a tree (Yes a tree) and swings it at Alex, who jumps out of the way and strikes Blade, who goes flying off the dragons back, Alex jumped down to rescue Blade, they got him up and looked back at Fiamme, but by then, Mega was gone...and Fiamme...was a Dracolich

Blade:What...now...Fiamme

DA begins to glow

Fiamme: Im still here Blade...I'm just a DracoLich, Mega forgot to smash my DA

Alex: How do we turn you back to normal?

Fiamme: Mega has been affected by Drakath's Mind Distortion, the only way to restore me is to Return him to normal...killing him will not work

Blade: Rico will have to wait, Fiamme cant move in this state, let's go save that Doom Knight

Fiamme: A warning, it will not be easy
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex April 21st 2009, 9:10 am

Darkman puts the axe in his backpack and promises to himself that he wont use it inless it is the only way..

Darkman: saving a doom knight...what has the wiorld come to?

Bladewarrior: i know doesnt look like fiamme can be rode..so what are we going to ride? and where do u think he went?

Darkman: ugh...and we still gotta clear the Darkovia of the chaos monsters...its going to be a long day..

Bladewarrior: maybe he retreated to Escherion? since draketh has mega under his controll...there probably working close on this one.

Darkman: Great! (sarcastically) so there retreated to the forest of 3 worlds....this is great..

Bladewarrior: whats wrong with that place?

Darkman: i dated a faerie there once...didnt end well...somehow her farther was an orc...so yeah...i got kicked out...so im going to keep my templars hood equiped...

Bladewarrior: in that case ill lead us to the forest.

[u]lol blade u really are leading us =p.....also im changing the names of the chaos lord to escherion..now that we know
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

https://swordhavenwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 22nd 2009, 7:50 am

Darkman Alex wrote:lol blade u really are leading us =p.....also im changing the names of the chaos lord to escherion..now that we know

Which of the ones we have already? Or is it a new one...

i changed all the chaos lord names we used earlyer to echerion

All of them? So there's multiple Escherions now?...Im confused

Last edited by Dark_Mega1 on May 3rd 2009, 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex May 3rd 2009, 5:32 am

i mean evry time we used

the first lord of chaos:

i changed em to

escherion:
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 3rd 2009, 5:49 am

Well...Schwartz and Escherion are to completely different people...so it wouldnt make any sense...Im changing mine back to Schwartz...cause Schwartz is a she...and...yeah =P
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex May 28th 2009, 11:37 am

dark since blade is gone its your turn =p
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 28th 2009, 12:54 pm

Norma, Senel, Jay, and Moses are attacked by Mega who pops out of no where and attacks

Mega: Ah...Fresh Meat, I sense, Schwartz was here not too long ago, but no matter, I will kill you

Norma casts fire on Moses' Spear, which he throws at Mega, Mega catches it in midair, and throws it back at them. Senel sends a shockwave out along the ground and stops the Flaming Spear in its path, Mega lunges at Jay, who whips out his dagger jus in time to stab Mega's hand

Mega: AH! How...can you...hurt me?

Senel: That's it, Nerifes is water, the power of healing! Now, Cleanse his Soul with it!

They begin to glow, and shoot a mix of light and water into Mega, he falls to the ground, and the DarkSoul leaves his body, and flies straight toward E, who is still off fighting Vampires

*Mega wakes up*
Mega: E WATCH OUT!

E dodge rolls just intime, and the DarkSoul floods into a vampire, E kills that vampire, andf the DarkSoul is Vanquished, for good
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex May 28th 2009, 1:09 pm

(i orginally said faerie forest...but Escherion is at mobius so just forget it lol)

Darkman and Blade arrive at the Mobius...they havent been here since the Hyrda was killed

Darkman: Wow this place is really empty since the tower has fallen

Blade: i know...we have a way to get into the tower..u ready to face Escherion and maybe Dark_mega?

Darkman: Yes...we may need dark_megas help..maybe if we can make him relize he is under Drakeths controll.

Blade: alright lets go

*They use the teleporter to get into the tower of relativity and head to Escherions Throne Room

Darkman: Escherion! Free Dark_mega from his mind controll or else..

Escherion: or Else? You have already defeated my hydra..ruined my plan..i have nothing else to loose...if u want your friend...your going through me.

Darkman: as u wish

*Darkman lunges at Escherion's Staff but Blade attacks Escherion

*Escherion then uses his staff to flip Blade upside down and flings him across the room

*Darkman trys to stop him but his power is too much..Darkman uses a old spell..one of the few he knows a fireball.....Darkman shoots the fire ball at Escherion but Escherion stops the fireball with his magic and then uses his staff to Invert the spell into a ice blast and shoots it at Blade

*Blade is now frozen solid

Escherion: MWHAHAHAHAH!! You do know u basicly just took out your friend? HAHAHAH!!!

Darkman:(talking to himself) Great...i gotta have help...where is that dark_mega?...
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 28th 2009, 1:19 pm

Mega: Guys, I gotta Destroy that Escherion for what he did to me, so I'm headed off.

Mega arrives just as Alex and Blade are heading into the tower, and takes his Dark Drac Wings out and flies up to the window. Once he got there, he saw Blade was frozen, and Alex needed help

Alex:(talking to himself) Great...i gotta have help...where is that dark_mega?...

Dark_Mega1: Right here! Mega flies in through the the window of the fallen Tower, and throws a knife through the Wing of the Staff of Inversion

Mega: Nows your chance!

Alex: R-right! Alex slices at Escherion, who begins casting all kinds of spells on Escherion

Mega: Alex Move!

Alex jumps back as Mega Point the Staff of Inversion at Escherion and shouts

Mega: Here's a taste of your own medicine! Mind Distortion!!!!!!!

What the distorted Escherion does, is all up to Alex
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex May 28th 2009, 1:31 pm

*Escherion falls to his Kneas and his head keeps twitching

Escherion: What is happening? I Cant be defeated? I am.. Chaos Lord..Im not a..I..Escherion..Chaos...Mobius...Darkman Alex...Dark_mega....My mind!!! i cant make up my mind!!!!! Nothing makes sense!!!!

*Mega shoots a fireball at Blade and unthaws him

Blade: HHHHHiiii GGGGGuyysssss...Wwwwhat iii misssssss????

*Mega shoots another fireball

Blade: Owwwww!!!!! i could fo warmed up the old fashion way!!!

Mega: this way was faster

Blade:...

Escherion has finnaly stopped fighting his own staffs power

Escherion: what now? i no longer wish to work for Draketh...I still remember my Chaos Spells though...u think that maybe i can help u guys in the fight against chaos?

Darkman: We would be glad to have u...but were going to have to take that staff so u never use it on yourself.

Escherion: Understabdable...Well Darkman, Blade, Mega when the time comes to fight draketh ill be there...If u ever wanna become a Chaos Mage..ill be glad to teach u

Darkman: Thanks Cya Escherion....Now im carrying 2 of the most dangerous wepaons in the world...i probably otta get rid of the staff...what to do with it..
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 29th 2009, 8:14 am

Senel: Well...what now?

???: Welll...I say, you die *Schwartz reappears*

Norma: Oh look...our old Pal Schwartzy...can we do this without The goddess whos sole purpost is to kill her?

Jay: No...impossible.

Schwartz: HAHAHAHAHA! Thats the greatness of it! You cant win!

Moses: Well...everyone has some weakness!

Schwartz: Yes...and I'm so confident you'll never get it so I'll tell you! The Staff of Inversion Escherion carries must be sacrificed in order to kill me!

Senel (Whispering): That's it, I'll go get it, Mega should have killed him by now

*Senel runs off towards The Tower of Relativity, where he runs into Alex, Blade, and Mega, who are just leaving...............*
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex May 29th 2009, 11:45 am

Darkman notices senel running at him

Senel: (panting) Alex!! Blade!! Mega!!! so glad to see u!!! Need that staff!!!

Darkman: this is very conveniant for me but how do i know i can trust u

Mega: trust me it will be safe with him

Blade: but wat does he need it for?

Senel: i must sacrifice it to kill Schwartz!! theres no other way!!

Darkman: Hmmmmm i guess but were coming with u...theres no way im giving this powerfull staff away inless i know its in the right hands

Mega: Schwartz....Here we come

Last edited by Dark_Mega1 on May 29th 2009, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Alex spelled Schwartz wrong =P)
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 30th 2009, 12:50 pm

*The four of them run back to Schwartz and the others, Alex armed with the Staff of Inversion*

Schwartz: No...no way...Escherion's Staff!?

Senel: Tat's right Schwartz! You're going down!!

Alex: I will end this! *Schwartz uses TimeStop on Alex, and grabs the staff from his hands*

Mega: No!

Mega pulled out his Doom Axe, and began hacking at Schwartz, Schwartz whack him with the Staff, and knocked him down. Norma shot a FireBall at her, and dove off to the side as a thunder dropped where she was standing. Jay jumped in and without anyone noticing, stole the staff, UnStopped Alex, and tossed the Staff to him

Schwartz: No...No Way!! No......

Alex: It ends here.... *Alex turns the Staff into a Javelin, and sends it flying through Schwartz, and she screamed in pain...and fell to the ground, and faded away into the night sky*
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex May 30th 2009, 2:30 pm

wo! swartz is a girl? did i skip over something or did u just now tell me this lol?
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 31st 2009, 12:18 am

Yep Schwartz is a girl, she is a goddess whos purpose is to destroy the world to end suffering, so in a way, she's good.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex May 31st 2009, 1:27 am

hmmm yeah kinda like the devourer

alright ill start my post after i eat breakfast
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 31st 2009, 1:40 am

The Devourer doesnt destroy, he uncreates
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex May 31st 2009, 3:41 am

Darkman: Swartz is gone and will no longer be a problem..also looks like the staff of inversion was destroyed in the process...so 2 problems solved..looks like we may..have..some..omg

*Sepulchers Giant Dracolitch takes flight again!! soaring through the air...and floats very close to our heros..

Gravelyn: Heros!! The dracolich is finnally healed!! I hired some of the best necromancers to get him flying again!!

Mega: Congratz!

Gravyln: i should be congratukating u...u beat the first lord of chaos and Swartz...your on a roll! but i need to ask u of a favor..

Blade: witch is?

Gravelyn: get on the dracolich and ill take ya to battleon...plz enjoy our restraunts and our food mart witch mega can u show u. ill let u know when we have arrived
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 31st 2009, 3:52 am

*Senel, Norma, Moses, and Jay stay behind in Darkovia to help with Reconstruction*

Blade: So where are these shops and restaurants Gravelyn told us about?

Darkman: You really cant sit still for a minute before you have to ask about food?

Mega: *Sigh* I'll show you

Mega walks around the giant Dracolich, pointing out very shops and other places around the giant Dracolich, he stops in front of a particular place, The Evil Training room

Mega: If either of you decide to change to the side of evil, here is where you will begin

Blade: Would we get to be Doom Knights too?

Mega: No...ah...here it is! The cafe we'll be eating at

*The three of them walk into the Cafe of DOOOOOOOOOOOM, and when they are finished eating, over the speaker they hear Gravelyn*

Gravelyn: Excuse me passengers! we will be arriving in Battleon in the morning! Please get some rest tonight, that is all.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex May 31st 2009, 4:06 am

Darkman: ok if undead dont eat...why do they ahve restraunts?

Mega: Undead arent the only things living here..

Darkman: o right

Blade: welp im full..where do we sleep

Mega: Lets go to my apartment

*arriving at appartment

Mega: (reading note on door) this appartment is closed for investigation on the theif of Doom Mart.

Blade: im guessing where not staying here

Mega: nope

Darkman: what is that room(pointing at a giant door)

Mega: that is Draketh's old room

Blade: can we enter?

Mega: i suppose

*the three enter the room

u get to choose wat we find out inside
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 2nd 2009, 9:31 am

*When they walk in, a Chaos Sp-eye dropped down and screeched*

Mega: Come on...is that the best Srakath can do? *Slays it*

Blade: Anything interesting here?

Alex: Hey look a journal!...oh...this ones about Gravelyn =P

Mega: OH Read it! Read it!

*Alex Begins to read*

Dear Journal,
Today Sepulchure was defeated yet again by the Hero of Falconreach, its kinda funny actually, watching him fail everytime...I hope he doesnt read that. His daughter, i finally met her today! I wish Sepulchure would let me go out with her...but he says he needs someone powerful for that. I hate that Seppy hate him! He's is the only thing between me and Gravelyn...
*He is interrupted*

Mega: Maybe i should show Gravelyn this...

Alex: Wait there's more...

She is just...oh there are no words to describe it. Her beutiful eyes, her long red hair, her Doom Kinght power. I might take that offer to become the ruler of Chaos just to prove my power so i can have Gravelyn. I need a nickname for her...hmm...Gravy? ...no way...that made me hungry...headed to the Cafe of DOOOOOOOOOM now.
Drakath

Blade: Okay...that was pretty good
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex June 2nd 2009, 10:38 am

Darkman: Wow! thats some interesting stuff!

Blade: no kidding

Mega: yeah i could of swore there would be something worse to attack us

Darkman: yeah..so thats one motive of draketh..he likes garvelyn

Blade: yeah but that cant just be it..why does drakth have 13 lords? why didnt he just use escherion...he is so sure of his power he could of just used one and destroyed the world!

Darkman: only time will tell

Gravelyn: Heros we are arriving...i would like being in this sickening room...Draketh use to be a wimpless loser...now he destroyed by father...ill never forgive him for that..but one day ill bring my father back and help him take his revenge....but anyways ill meet ya at the tail for drop off

*we arrive at swordhaven castle

Alteon: heros!! thank u so very much for your work with escherion! and Darkovia! give those other 3 my thanks as well!

Gravelyn: enough thanks...we need to talk about the issue at of the future invasion

Alteon: yes you are very right

Blade: wat is it?

*Rolith steps out of the shadows

Rolith: the fire monsters areound the area have been acting crazy...at first i thought it was just a lil crazy after all with all the chaos. pun inteneded

Alteon: yes but then we heard of a truce between Xan and Drakonan.

Gravelyne: the thing is belive that they are going to attack us while were weak and we want u to look into it

Darkmna: welp i got nothing else to do. Im in!

Blade: i as well im in!
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 2nd 2009, 12:01 pm

Mega: Im sorry but I must refuse, I've been waiting for my chance to deal with Aidisbo, may our paths cross again, I will be waiting.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex June 3rd 2009, 2:15 pm

Alteon: as u wish dark_mega

Darkman: we will be on our way

Blade and Darkman: cya around mega!

Mega: cya

*we head out towards Smoke mountain..upon arriving...

*Fire orbs start attacking us...Blade launches at them with his blade..the orbs just dodge it...

Blade: U know theres only one person who is known for controlling fire orbs?

Darkman: Drakonnan..

Blade: yep o and theres something...

*fireballs started falling form the sky..as me and blade scatter to dodge it

Blade: u need to know...these orbs have some kinda special power..that we gotta watch out for..cant remeber wat it is..

*the fire orbs start using mega inferno spells and droping fireballs fromt he sky

Darkman: maybe if i freeze these guys they cant do nothing

Blade: NO!! wait!!!!!

*it was too late Darkman uses a freeze spell and the fire robs turn into ice crystals...

Darkman: thats the special power isnt it...

Blade: yep...

Darkman:/Facepalm
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 3rd 2009, 2:39 pm

*The others leave*

Mega: Well, I should be on my way. *Mega looks around* Prolly shouldnt let anyone see this, they may think Im crazy

*Mega snaps his fingers and a dragon comes from speeding from behind, and Mage jumps and lands on top of it*

Dragon Amulet begins to glow

Fire_Mega: Its been a while since I've seen you

Dark: Yeah, i know

Fire: Where are we headed today?

Dark: to the lare of the Doom Knight Trainer Aidisbo, the one responsible for Hypnotizing me...
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next