The Swordhaven Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prison of Zartakla

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Prison of Zartakla - Page 3 Empty Re: The Prison of Zartakla

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster May 28th 2009, 9:11 pm

(lol from slimehammer to a caveman pushing me in a tree........maybe we need a vacation?) (btw i just noticed WILL and STRIFE? thats kinda weird Suspect )

*will being more skill in magic then weaponry, decided to get behind strife* strife: LETS GET HIM!!! *caveman runs into the woods and comes out behind strife and hits him in the head* *will attacks the caveman and cuts the spear in half.* *caveman runs into the forest and comes out with another spear* *strife wakes up and sets up a trap without will knowing* *will runs backwards and backflips over the trap without knowing* *caveman charges at will and falls into the trap* will: didn't see that coming. strife:lets go!

Wicked Dragonmaster
Elite Dragonmaster/Photographer/General

Location : Where do you think i am? and what do u think im doing?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 29th 2009, 8:05 am

OoC: Yeah we prolly do Wicked Razz

BiC

In the Lair of the Villain, and his three associates, Bartek, the currently unnamed CaveMan, and a mysterious other man (MOM for now

Leader: They are in the Forest now, we'll just let their minds destroy them there, but Bartek and Cavey (not official name), you guys have failed misirably, and somehow you manage to show your faces here again, and live.

Bartek: I am sorry m'lord

CaveMan: Me...ugh...Sor...ry...Ogh...too

???: Why dont you let me handle it? *A fifth man walks into the room, and continues* Of Course...*He tosses a coin* Its gonna cost you.

MOM: I'm not so sure, a bounty hunter? Really?

Leader: I'm...going with my own instinct on this one, you got the job, you attack once they get out of the forest...but first...how much?

???: Eh...200,000 Gold should do it.

Leader: Deal *And they shake on it*
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster May 29th 2009, 11:02 am

will:we shouldnt use our tent yet, so we should gather some leaves and make a lean-to.

strife: okay ill go out and get our supplies. will: suuuuuurrrreee. You got hit on the back of the head by a caveman. We stick together. strife: fine, well stick together. will:good. now lets get some vines,bamboo,sticks,and leaves. *will and strife feel like they're being watched* strife: you ever feel like youre being watched? will:depends when you're talking to me...... strife: hardy har har! ????: you gonna stand there all day or are you going to fight me? will: why would we ever fight you? ????: im being paid 200,000 dollars for both of you dead. are you going to come without hassle or am i going to have to get my hands dirty? Because i have no problem doing so...... strife: well take you on! get ready will!!

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 29th 2009, 1:00 pm

*Sigh* Somehow...I knew you'd wake that mistake...

Leader: I'm...going with my own instinct on this one, you got the job, you attack once they get out of the forest...but first...how much?
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster May 30th 2009, 9:15 am

*will woke from sudden shock* strife still layed there sleeping. the lean-to they had built offered them little protection but camoflouged them from predators. *strife wakes up* strife: whats with all your shouting? will: i had a dream that we were being attacked. i dont know wether to believe it or not though. I mean we are in the forest that distorts your senses and messes with your minds..... strife: oh just go back to sleep! im tired enough as it is i have to listen to you talk at 2 in the morning??!? will: maybe i should go back to sleep. We are going to need our energy for tomorrow....

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 May 30th 2009, 12:58 pm

*Strife and Will wake up, this time at 8 AM*

Will: I dont have enough energy to continue yet, i havent eaten sense you through me in Solitary

Strife: And think...now were here.

Will: Well, lets go hunt something.

*Will and Strife pick up there swords and leave the rest of their supplies at camp, and head off in search for food*

Strife: Hey, look at that *Strife points at an animal off in the distance* I think its a deer

Will: I'll get its attention *picks up a rock, and throws*

Strife: No, dont!...RUN! *The "Deer" comes running towards them, and they notice its really a bear*

Will: Its a bear!?!?!?!? I swear it was a deer! *It comes charging, and they cant outrun it, so they decide to face off, the bear rors and lunges at Strife, who sticks out his shield to keep it at bay*

Strife: Stab it NOW!! *Will stabs the beast, and it dies, a mysterious red mist flows away, revealing the body of a deer*

Will: I should have known, thats what this forest does...
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster June 2nd 2009, 8:45 am

strife: who knows what will come after us next, or at least what we think will come after us. There's no telling what we'll find in here.

*just then a monkey jumps out of a nearby tree* monkey: *monkey noises*(hello my name is bobo the east african european egyptian north eastern asian monkey)

will: being able to translate animal noises, i can translate what this majestic creature is telling us. He wants to go swimming in a hot tub. strife: i dont think a monkey knows what a hot tub is....... will: maybe your right. monkey, write what you want in this journal to talk to us.

monkey: *monkey noises* *writes in journal* journal: U R STEWPED!

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 2nd 2009, 9:37 am

*Monkey begins screaming and jumping up and down, and then rips journal to 100 pieces*

Will: Okay...okay...OKAY CALM DOWN! Strife lets go now, I cant take this forest anymore *They pack up camp, trying to ignore the screaming monkey*
*In monkey noises* (Can you please take me with you!!!!!!!)

Will: No, i dont have Chocolate syrup with me, sorry.

*More noises* (Now you Idiot! Who educated this guy anyway...)

Will: Did you hear what he just said!

Strife: All i heard was monkey noises

Will: He said if i dont give him my Toothbrush he'll eat my hand!

Strife: Er...I'm not so sure...ok lets go before you scare me anymore. *Strife pulls Will along through the forest, with the monkey following
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster June 2nd 2009, 9:33 pm

*after what seems like hours of traveling* will: you have no idea of where youre going do you? monkey: *monkey noises*: whatever gave you that idea? im starting to think you where homeschooled by your mom. strife: oh im supposed to have an idea? i just that we were walking around hoping to find a way out of the forest. monkey*more noises*: im starting to think you were both homeschooled. will: moss always points towards civilization, and since we left the prison we should go the other way. strife: whatever you say. i have no idea what to do other than wonder around aimlessly.
monkey*lot more noises*: way to state the obvious there.

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 3rd 2009, 2:42 pm

*Will sees a light in the clearing of the woods ahead, and a big pool of water*

Will: Yes, YES! WATER!! *Will runs ahead and jumps into a giant mud puddle, the exit is nowhere in sight*

Monkey: *sigh*

Strife: /facetree

Posts dont have to be extremely long you know, i just tend to post that way, as you see, this ones short
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster June 4th 2009, 2:06 am

(i know i just like to add depth and detail. and what's /facetree? lol)

will:great were still stuck in the forest! strife: wait i think i see another exit!

*will runs ahead and falls into another mud puddle* monkey: (maybe i should have went with the other pair of loser travelers in the forest.)

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 4th 2009, 7:41 am

Will: I gotta stop doing that, next time, Strife you get to go first

Strife: No thats your job

Monkey: *Loud Monkey noises and pointing* (Look look!!! the REAL end!!!)

*Strife looks in the direction of the exit*

Strife: It...it really is...

Will: YES!!!!!!! *Will runs into the opening, and ??? drops down from the tree at the end of the forest, and grabs Will by the throat*

???: You the one named Strife?

Will: Um...*cough*...no...thats my friend

???: I see...*??? drops Will, and begins walking towards Strife, who isnt there anymore, but is next to Will, both with sword in hand, ready to fight*

Wicked dont kill him, fight him, but dont kill, i have my own plans for that
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster June 6th 2009, 9:25 am

*???? pulls out two of his guns* ????: Strife, I hope your ready for this......" *suddenly Will runs on the trees (sideways using my cat like reflexes) and cuts ????'s gun making it explode* ????: its going to take more than that to stop me *???? starts throwing grenades* *strife and will hide behind trees* strife: what do we do now? will: i dont know! your the one hes after! *grenade land between the two of them* both: OMG!!!! *monkey grabs it and throws it at ????* *???? backflips and doges it* ????: Is that the best you got?

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 7th 2009, 10:15 am

*??? shoots Strife and the leg, and Strife falls to his knees*

Strife: Who...are you...i give up

???: You didnt train kid.

Strife: What...?

???: Strife...you mean you dont recognize my voice?

Strife: Wha...WHAT!?

???: Strife...I am your father!

Strife: No! Its not possible! I...killed him...with my own hands...

*??? removes his hood* ???: Its been a long time Strifey

Strife: I told you not to call me that...dad...Teo

Teo: My son, I know what you did was an accident, you thought i was the theif that was coming that night, i wish to join you, and your trip home.

Will: *Whispering to Strife* Should we take him?

Strife: Lets leave it up to the other story teller, Wicked Dragonmaster to decide that

Will: Um...? ok then... *Thinking Strife's crazy*

Um...Teo? Nice name...What will Wicked choose...
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster June 7th 2009, 12:15 pm

(what the hell is his problem? he shoots his son in the leg and asks him to walk home? and yes teo is an awesome name none can compare too. Other than mah awesome intelligence)

will: Im having doubts about bringing you along. ESPECIALLY AFTER SHOOTING YOU SON!! but i guess you could come with Suspect provided you fight with us since we now have only 2 people that can fight.

Teo: Thank you. My only wish was to find my son (*not really just for fun with this part* and shoot him in the leg) and to make sure he had a safe journey. (which is an ok band (never listened to it, only heard it on family guy))

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 8th 2009, 12:18 am

Will: Well..thanks to you...we have to wait a bit for Strife's leg to heal

Teo: Sorry bout that, i didnt want to kill him, just stop him from walking, I'll go hunt a deer or something

Will:*Stopping him* you really dont want to do that

Teo: Um...ok then

Strife: So...tell us why you wantd to kill me

Teo: I'll tell you the story, but i never want to kill you. I was at home on day, watching TV when the emergency broadcast system came on and said two prisoners escaped from Zartakla, it said their names were Strife and...Daring?

Will: That's what they all called me there, my names Will, continue.

Teo: Well anyway, it showed pictures and i knew who it was instantly, so i ran down to the Organization trying to capture you, and pretended to be an assasin.

Strife: But why couldnt you just come find us?

Teo: I didnt know where Zartakla, or you, was. So he told me and i came out here, shot you in the leg so you wouldnt kill me, and here we are now.

Will: Interesting...I think i gained a little more trust in you, as long as your not lieing.

Teo: I am not lieing to you, please believe me. I am one of the most trustworthy guys you will ever meet

Strife: It's...true

Will: OK then, welcome to the team *He reaches his hand out to Teo*

Teo: Thank you *he reaches back, and they shake hands*
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster June 8th 2009, 11:10 am

will:first thing we need to do is to get out of this forest. so teo, youll need to carry strife. teo: ok *picks up strife* will: lets go! *takes one step and is out of the forest* strife: you had to shoot me in the leg to carry me this far? i could have crawled here..... teo: suit yourself. *drops strife* strife: ...... just carry me or make me a splint teo: make up your mind already..... *picks strife up* where do we go now? will: lets check the map. (stupid dora is stuck in my head but i wont torture all of you.map map map map map yay say map im the map dont read the part before if you want to keep your sanity...

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 12th 2009, 12:38 am

Strife: Now after the forest is the Desert, and then the mountains, then a great Rapid River, then home

Teo: Then lets get some water, as much as we can get, before we go

Will: Right, Strife you wait here *Teo sets him down*

Strife: Do i really have a choice?

???: No, and thats what will make this so much more interesting

Strife: Bartek!

Bartek: Don't worry, I'm not after you, I'm after that traitor, your father

Strife: DAD LOOK OUT!!

Bartek: Quiet Fool! *He knocks Strife out*

Teo: I knew you'd come eventually *Pulls out his guns* Let's do this

Will: I'll go hide, lets go monkey!
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster June 18th 2009, 11:59 am

bartek: i knew bringing swords to a gun fight isnt a smart idea. So i thought i would bring some of my own guns. (anyone of u watch hellsing u will know this quote) Eat hakkonen (a really huge vampire bazooka) !#$%# (i thot id sensor it. u can watch hellsing to find the quote) *bartek gets recoiled from the shot* *teo rolls out of the way* teo: you think you can actually hit me with that half a mile an hour gun? im way to fast for you! *teo fires several shots* *bartek ducks out of the way* bartek : im much more skilled than i was before. I took special training to handle this mission and im not about to fail! *while bartek was making his speech teo placed a land mine in the hole barteks hakkonen made* Teo: you talk big but you have no skill. Why not make this interesting and make this hand to hand? bartek: bring it on! *bartek charges at teo and steps on the land mine* teo: caio! *teo backflips out of the way* that was interesting. will lets go find some water.

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 June 19th 2009, 1:27 pm

*Teo falls to knees*

Strife: Dad...

Teo: I'll be fine son...just need water

Will: I found some!!

Teo: You sure its water?

Will: Yeah! Wait...NO!!! QUICKSAND!!!

*The monkey jumped from the trees with a vine and throws it to Will*

Will: Monk-Monkey!?

Monkey: Ookie, OOKIE! (I thought Id save you, the only ones to make it through the forest, I must accompany you)

*After getting out Will says*

Will: After this long, i know what your saying for sure, thanks you, and yes, you may accompany us

Monkey: OOKIE!!!!!!!!! (Thank you so much!!)
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster July 9th 2009, 1:29 am

(didnt know it was my turn)

strife: now then, we still need water. any ideas?

will: theres four of us so if we each head in a different direction we should find some.

teo: how will we tell the others?

will: yell really loud?

strife: seems good to me, everyone ready?

everyone: lets do this!

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 July 24th 2009, 5:06 am

OoC: Hey Im posting!!

BiC:

*Strife went off in search of water

Strife: Erm...*Looks at mud...a remembers*

*Walks towards the mud and reaches his hand down for it*

Strife: I've been in this forest long enough, this mud i see is, *Puts his hand in it, and shouts* WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster July 24th 2009, 7:27 am

*everyone else walks toward strife*

will: YEAH you found water!

teo:..... how we gunna carry it?

*everyone has a blank look like "oh yeah...."*

will:didn't we get some water bottles from the breakout?

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 July 24th 2009, 9:34 am

Strife: Yes we got Canteens!

*Strife fills the two canteens, and passes one to Will, and shares his with Teo*

Teo: What about the monkey?

Monkey: Oo..oo...ah...*Pulls out a canteen*

Will: Somethings weird with tha monkey...

*The monkey looks away, like it was true, and then gets a burst of energy and pulls on Strife's leg, wanting to go*

Strife: The first time we're stepping out of this forest...

*They step out, and the monkey transforms into a young boy, about five*
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Dragonmaster July 24th 2009, 12:17 pm

*everyone looks in awe*

will:......wow i guess that the forest really did change what you thought you saw

strife:or maybe he was put under a curse

teo: none of that matters as of this moment.
hey kid whats your name?

kid:my name is.... yachiru

Wicked Dragonmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum