The Swordhaven Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Corruption! (Book 2)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Corruption! (Book 2) Empty The Corruption! (Book 2)

Post  Dark_Mega1 February 14th 2009, 10:29 am

CHAPTER I A Normal School Day

Well...this one is in First Person...Ax's view (He main character)

Late...again...I rushed off to SwordHaven Middle School as fast as i could...if i was late one more time i would have to have detention...and i would miss the Speech of our New King, and Hero, Darkman Alex, and i couldnt miss that. I went a different way and through the Darkling Woods...the place that Artix was defeated, and i tripped over a strange Black Stone...it looked cool, so i picked it up and continued.
I wasnt late to school luckly...the time change and i was an hour early, so i waited around for a friend to come. About 15 minutes i couldnt believe my eyes, Dark_Mega1, the head of the Light Commanders walked up to me and said, "Hey! You! Where did you get that stone!"
"I found it in the Darkling Woods, It's mine you cant have it," I said.
"Do you know who you're talking to!" Mega shouted, "I'll just take it by force!" He lunged and grabbed the stone, and I held on, and it broke in two. Something was weird, i was growing! I grew to the age of 21! It was odd...but the real trouble was Dark_Flame, the corrupter, was free. "You idiot! You freed Dark_Flame!"
"You had just as much to do with it, Mega," a voice said.
"Bl...BladeWarrior!" Mega shouted.
"Blade shook the dust off of him and said, "Dang its dusty in there," Thanks for seting me free, Axzerus."
"Y-Y-You know my name?" I said.
"Why wouldnt I know my cousin?" Blade said. I was shocked, I, Axzerus, was of Royal Blood.

End of Chapter 1, Chapter 2 coming soon

Not as epic yet lol, but it has to start somewhere
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

The Corruption! (Book 2) Empty Re: The Corruption! (Book 2)

Post  Darkman Alex February 26th 2009, 12:10 pm

lol still waiting on chapter 2 lol
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

https://swordhavenwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeWarrior February 27th 2009, 4:10 am

Omgz! Ax iz mah cousin? I smell epicz!!!
BladeWarrior
BladeWarrior
Weapon Master Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 March 1st 2009, 7:07 am

CHAPTER II That Night...

Mega and Blade took me to the castle, to show me the other Light Commanders, but that's not the only reason.
"That...Exodia...leaving to begin a new city and to have a new royal family where he will be king(that sounds familiar...),Axzerus! This is the true reason i brought you here, you are to be a new Light Commander. Why? Because you are BladeWarriors cousin," Dark_Mega1 told me.
"You have experience with a sword right Ax?" Blade said.
"NO! I never use swords! Is my name Swordzerus? No...I use Axes,(That sounds familiar too...)" I shouted.
"Ok, Ok, calm down...sheesh," said a voice around the corner.
"Wow, Seth...you were never good at hiding," Blade said.
"BLADE! You're Alive?!?!" Seth shouted confused.
"Yes but there-" He was cut-off by a Horn, signally the begining of the speech, when Dark Aura shot through the Hall.
"Flame..." Mega said.
"He's going for Alex!" Seth shouted. "Quick! After Him!"
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex March 1st 2009, 7:21 am

ut oh!! (grabs some chips and sodas, digs a cavern, and shuts it) dangit forgot the tv... Sad

haha alright the action is rising, u make some good storys =p
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeWarrior March 1st 2009, 10:53 am

Lol swordzerus, I remember that, I made a joke about Ax being called AXzerus heheh. Damn your storys just keep me at the edge of my seat. /;l
BladeWarrior
BladeWarrior
Weapon Master Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex March 1st 2009, 2:14 pm

haha yeah lol he is good

he is the clan storymaker/writer

i think it suites his abilitys well

wicked is our photographer

and blade is my second in command
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 March 15th 2009, 3:10 am

CHAPTER III Corruption of the King

"Run! Hurry! We have to stop him from getting to Alex!" Mega shouted. They ran down the halls of the Castle trying to get to the Balcony the fastest way possible, pushing servants and attendants out of the way, but by the time they got, there, Flame was already behind Alex.
"Alex! Behind you!" I shouted to him. He turned around and jumped out of the way as Flame lunged.
"What is this!" Alex shouted.
"I am corruption, destruction of organized society, and the one destrying you," Flame said.
"Alex! No! Run!" Blade shouted at him.
"Blade!?" he said confused. "You're alive!?"
"I'll explain after you get away from Flame! Run!"
It was too late...Flame got him, and he was corrupted.
"ALEX! NO!" Seth shouted.
"NOW I CAN DESTROY THIS KINGDOM FROM THE INSIDE!" and he vanished...
The look on the faces of the Spectators was one of shock and fear.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex March 15th 2009, 3:15 am

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rising action baby =D
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeWarrior March 15th 2009, 3:30 am

Wow, I don't even want to know what happens next *covers eyes* Sad
BladeWarrior
BladeWarrior
Weapon Master Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 3rd 2009, 1:37 pm

CHAPTER IV Fate...A New Task...And...Mega!?

A swirling dark inferno enveloped the castle...
Seth said, "Ax...are you okay!? Ax!?"
"Yeah...I'm...fine...I just got a headache," I said
"It's all this chaos, dont worry, you'll get use to it everyone," Blade told us.
"How did you get use to it..." Mega asked.
"I was trapped with that Corrupter...remember?"
" Oh...yeah."
I that time i knew it...it was my fate to stop Flame, I had no choice, if i was going to save Alex, I needed to make friendships with these people, staying quiet isnt going to change anything. I have to start now-*RUMBLE* RUMBLE* CRASH*
"EarthQuake!" A guard running past shout, unfortunately for him, a falling pillar landed on him...and...ow.
"Everyone! Under a table!" Mega shouted. Well...there was only one table in the room, so we had a new task, see if we could possibly squeeze everyone under the table, it didnt work, "I'll go into the kitchen and hide there!" Mega shouted as he ran. In a few minutes, the Earthquake stopped, and a sound of cardboard hitting the ground which came after, we heard Dark_Mega1 shout, "RAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
We walked in...and Mega was going insane and eating something off the floor...it was Cocoa Puffs!?
"That Earthquake has brought us together!!!!!!" He shouted at the fallen cereal.
"Uh..." Blade and I said, confused.
Seth replied, "He has a...thing for Cocoa Puffs..."
"So how do we stop it!?" Blade Asked.
"You can only counter it with Fruit Loops, which brings him out of his rage!" Seth said.
I walked over to Mega and threw some Fruit Loops at him...he passed out, but his rage stopped...Finally.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex April 5th 2009, 5:47 am

nice lol bringing in your rage for coca puffs
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 5th 2009, 1:43 pm

Darkman Alex wrote:nice lol bringing in your rage for coca puffs

Had to put it in somewhere =P
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 12th 2009, 1:41 pm

CHAPTER V The Corruptor
The Alex/Flame guy is now named Alamex

"I cant attack yet, i dont have my full strength yet, dont you understand that!?" Alamex shouted.
"I will give you power," a voice said over the Realm of Corruption.
"Lord of Doom, I need my power not Doom power, you have 3 minions, Artix, Drakath, and me, Dark_Flame." Alamex shoted back.
"Artix is DEAD because he refused my power, Drakath is in that other Lore i created, the world that we should rule, but Alex and those other fools exist there too," Lord of Doom said.
"Then i will just have to destroy you myself, i see its the only way to not have to take your power," Alamex said.
"YOU FOOL!" Doom said, "You cannot defeat me, do you not understand, you are made from my Doom, and it can destroy you just as easily."
"And that is the only reason i LISTEN TO YOU!" Alamex screamed as he lunged at Doom.
"DOOM DESTROYER!" Doom shouted, "WITH THIS, YOU AND ALEX SHALL BE SENT TO HELL!"
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 15th 2009, 7:13 am

CHAPTER VI Gone from the Castle

A servant came sprinting down the hall to Mega's room in the early morning carrying a letter, he looked afraid, like something just happened.
"Sir Mega," and he bowed and handed Mega the letter.
"You are...one of Seth's servants correct? Its Pyrromaniac right?" Mega said to him while yawning, but he seemed to understand, "Who is this letter from?"
"I found it on Seth's bed this morning," Pyrromaniac replied, he stuck out his hand to give Mega another piece of paper, stating.
Please give this letter to Dark_Mega1
"I tried to find Seth but he doesnt seem to be in the castle," Pyrro said worried, "Please read the letter."
Out loud Mega began to read...
"Forgive me for not telling you, or anyone at all, but i have gone to search for my king, our king, I am the only of the original Light Commanders remaining, and i feel this is what i should do, please dont come look for me, i will not be back until i find Alex, or if i am to die, never again. Train Ax for me, and find a new warrior to take my place as Light Commander, hopefully he will not have to be permanant, I'm Sorry, good bye my friend
Light Commander, Seth2014

"What should we do sir?" Pyrromaniac asked me.
"Me, Blade, and Ax are going to find Seth, and Alex," Mega answered, "We leave as soon as i find and tell them, Pyrro, I'm leaving up to you to tell everyone in the castle, let's hope were not to late!" and Mega and Pyrro ran out of Mega's Quarters in opposite directions to complete their tasks
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex April 15th 2009, 9:46 am

haha nice love your stroys dark

and if ya are going to be PoL people in it i can give ya there website if ya wanted to use their names since they were there too
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 15th 2009, 10:06 am

i remember the people who were there...and dracosthestrong gave me the site (i think it was him but not sure)
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 15th 2009, 10:45 am

CHAPTER VII A Bounty Hunter

Seth was lost...he forgot his map inside his tent at the last camp that got destroyed by a ferocious racoon, yes a racoon, but it was a mutant and-well you get the point. He was traveling through the marsh west of battleon, trying to find the lich inside that had the orb staff, which he had owned in the past, which was stolen from him by a necromancer, who is now that lich.
" That lich should be around here somewhere, this is where the necromancer attacked me, and where King Artix took me in," Seth said to himself.
"Halt!" A voice shot through the forest, "You will not get that staff!" A person in shrouded in a dark robe, their face was not visible, but you could hear it was a girl.
"Who are you!?" Seth shouted back.
"My name...is Melanie," I am a bounty hunter, working for those Protectors Of Lore, I think their cause is useless, mostly because the SwordHavenWarriors, which you lead, are much stronger.(I hope no PoL people read this!)"
"Why dont you help me then!" Seth shouted back, hoping.
"No can do," Mel replied, "Unless, if you can pay me more than they pays."
"I have a bad feeling...how much?" Seth said.
"About, 10 million gold, but you do work for King Alex, so some great royal treasure or whatever should do fine," Melanie said.
"I dont have any on me right now...and even if i did! I wouldnt give it to a filthy bounty hunter!" and Seth unsheathed his sword.
"Sorry, your not worth my time, Heh, Zak is NOT going to believe this!" And she vanished in a cloud of smoke.
"The Protectors Of Lore huh? Maybe I should head to their base and try to convince that Zak she was talking about to side with us, I dont know why, but that clan name sounds familiar," Seth said.

So yes there are 3 groups now...heh...soon to be 4, the PoL group is next chapter

Last edited by Dark_Mega1 on April 15th 2009, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 15th 2009, 11:18 am

CHAPTER VIII Protectors Under Fire

Melanie later approached Zak, the leader of PoL, and told him about her discoveries.
"Hm, this Seth seems useful," Zak said.
"Yes, and we've tricked him to think I'm a bounty hunter, Hah!" Mel laughed.
"Yes, but," DracosTheStrong, a high ranked member said, "We need to help Alex, because he-"
"SILENCE!" Zak shouted, "You never know if that Flame is listening, we don't want him against us until we can weaken him, we need a lead, so Mel, keep an eye on our Commandors who didnt run off on their own, to see if we get a lead, if you here something that sounds suspicious, pop up, and tell them about our-"
"Your what?" Alamex popped up in the throne room.
"Dracos!" Mel shouted, "Get He11ix, Nat, Everyone! Get them in here now!"
"Alright!" DracosTheStrong shouted as he ran to leave the throne room, but a Dark Barrier blocked the door.
"YOU ARENT GOING ANYWHERE!" Alamex shouted, "YOU GOING TO TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW RIGHT NOW!"
"Last time we saw you Dark_Flame you werent as...assertive." Zak said.
"I have been threatened to destruction, the same fate as Artix, so i must be," Flame said.
"Alex, forgive me," Mel said.
"Melanie..."
"Alex!?" Mel said.
"This is not your fault, the only one we can blame is that Lord of Doom," Alex said.
"If PoL had only protected you better," Zak said.
"It wasnt your fault- WHO SAID YOU COULD COME OUT!" Alamex said.
"RAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!" and Zak lunged first into Alamex, who flicked him away like he was a bug. Dracos threw a spear at Alamex, which just bounced off Alex, no effect. Alamex unsheathed his sword and marched towards him. Dracos took out his sword and they faced off, Dracos swung and struck Alamex's arm, who grabbed it and screamed
"So we CAN hurt him!" Dracos shouted and swung again again, his sword struck Alamex's Blade, and Alamex shot a Dark Blast at Dracos, and he flew back into the wall, and was knocked out. He marched Melanie who cast Holy on him, he screamed in pain as the light affected him, and he shot a dark Blast at Mel who rolled off to the side and it obliterated the wall it hit, and Mel ran out of the hole it created.
"I WILL DESTROY YOU NEXT TIME MELANIE!" and Alamex screamed, still grabbing his arm, and teleported back to Doom to report.

Ugh that was a long Chapter, I've had more time to type (obviously) Thanks Spring Break =D
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 15th 2009, 12:42 pm

CHAPTER IX Meeting at the Marsh

"BLADE! AX!" Mega shouted among the rest of the chaos going on throughout the castle.
"AGH!" They both shouted and fell out of their beds, they got up and looked at Mega Angry, "You could give us a little more of a warning before you barge into our room like that!"
"I'm sorry but Seth has left the castle, and I've gotten word he's headed to the marsh!" Mega shouted.
"What!?" Ax shouted, "Just like that, he went after Alex didnt he!" Mega read them the letter, and they had the same reaction Mega had when he read it, and they headed to the marsh

The Marsh

"What is that!" Blade said, pointing at a castle in the shadows of the Great Marsh Tree.
A voice said, "What buisness do you have with the Whispering Shadows."
"That Voice!" Mega shouted, "Exodia!?"
"Mega! And...BLADE!? You're alive!?" Exodia1010 shouted, "How!"
"It's a long story..." Ax said.
"And you are?" Exodia asked. The three of them explained what had happened up to that point, and he said, "It seems I've missed alot, Very well, I shall travel with you until we find Seth."
"Thank you Exodia1010," Axzerus said, "Your help is grately appreciated."
"Don't be so formal!" He said, "I hate that...dont forget it."
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 16th 2009, 5:59 am

CHAPTER X Didn't Want To Be Found

Mega, Ax, Blade, and Exodia ran through the marsh until they found Seth fighting against a Lich, they hid in some bushes next to the battle to listen.
"I was wondering when you would return for this," the Lich said.
"Why?" Seth asked, "Why did you steal it from me in the first place!?" He pulled out his lance a pointed it at the Lich's head.
"To bring back a loved one, but it didn't do a thing, must of already been used," the Lich said, "Go ahead take it, its no good anymore."
"Your wrong," Seth said, the Lich looked up, "It's to bring back someone who saved your life once before."
"Who do...you choose?" He asked.
"The one woh saved me the day YOU DIED!" Seth shouted, and he destroyed the Lich and continued, "Darkman Alex! Return from Corruption!" A storm of light swarmed the two of them, and in a large flash in between them, where Alex was supposed to appear, was empty, "Wha-WHAT!?"
"The Corruption is to powerful, I experienced it myself," a voice said.
"It's You!" Seth shouted, and Melanie dropped from a tree above.
The four ran off back to The Whispering Shadows Camp to discuss the situation.

"Who was that?" Mega asked.
"One of the leaders of The Protectors Of Lore, she is the spy, I heard her and Seth earlier, she told him she was a Bounty Hunter, we should head to PoL's base while their Spy is away," Exodia said.
"So that's why you're the Whispering Shadows, you take notes from the shadows," Ax said.
"Correct," Exodia tossed his knife and said, "Usually for a price, but I'm not charging the Light Commandors, my friends, but let's go before it's too late."
"Right," Blade said, "We don't want the spy telling their leader were around."

As you can see, the groups are begining to come together, currently still three, just Mels with Seth now
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 16th 2009, 11:39 am

CHAPTER XI A Plot

"Did you learn anything from The Protectors of Lore Alamex?" Doom asked him upon his arrival back at the base.
"I learned Seth2014 was important, and has the staff of revival, he ran off on his own because he had to help Alex, or that's what he said, maybe we can use this against him, we could..." Alamex said.
"The one that saved him Mega knows is Artix, we could give that notice to the Light Commandors somehow, they may think they have been betrayed," Doom said.
"I will prepare a letter that looks like it is from Seth, saying that he had to revive the one that saved him, and our old pal Dark_Mega1, that traitor, would think he was betrayed himself!" Alamex said, and he left to create his letter to the group.
To Dark_Mega1
I hope that you have not followed me, I put magicks in this letter so it would go straight to you, so if you did happen to follow me, you would get it. I have gone to retrieve the Staff Of Revival to bring back the one who saved me long ago, you should know who it is, we all want our friend back
LIGHT COMMANDOR Seth2014

Upon reading this letter, Dark_Mega1 whispered to himself, "Oh no, No way, could he have betrayed us? I should keep this a secret for the time being, why did this have to happen, he must of thought that i thought Alex saved him...but no...it was Artix."

Last edited by Dark_Mega1 on April 17th 2009, 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 16th 2009, 1:00 pm

CHAPTER XII A Hideout Crumbling

Sir the temporary walls are not holding! None of the walls, not even the original ones! The roof id caving in!" He11ix shouted into the throne room from outside. Zak was trying to keep the walls up in there, that was the most important room because Dracos, who was yet to wake up was still in there. Axzerus and the others arrived soon after, and so the place shaking, so they ran inside to help, they ran into Triton on the inside.
"Triton!?" BladeWarrior shouted and dove at him and pinned him to the floor, "You were working with Artix! And you call yourself a Protector Of Lore!?"
"Ugh...you dont know how much I get that," Triton said as he threw Blade off of him, "He was a Doppelganger that tried to get the people of Lore to turn against us, it worked too."
"How can I believe you!?" Blade shouted and picked up a rock off the floor and threw it at Triton
"Blade, I see you're are using the Caveman style fighting I hit you with rock style," Ax said.
"No Ax, Cavemen used clubs, not rocks, you must be thinking of-" but Exodia was cut off by Mega, "Ugh please this is serious! Yes Blade, i worked for Artix remember? It was a fake Triton."
"Thank you!" Triton said, "Now...who are you guys anyway?"
"The Light Commandors," Blade said, "The true Protectors of the king, we were wondering why your spy was following Seth around."
"We will be happy to tell you!" The voice of Zak came shouted through the halls, "But help us keep this place up first!" A large rock was falling right for Ax, but Mega jumped in front and smashed it to pieces, "One of you come help me!"
"I'll go!" Ax shouted, and he ran to the throne room, "What is it?"
"Get that wall over there! If it falls, the rest WILL follow!" He commanded.
"Got it!" and he ran over and used all his power to hold the wall up, finally, after an hour, the shaking stopped, and they all went into the throne room to discuss the situation, they both told what they knew and Ax Demanded, "You better tell us what Your spy says when she gets back."
"We owe you," He11ix said, "For saving our Hideout, our lives, and all of The Protectors of Lore."
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Mega1 April 17th 2009, 5:27 am

CHAPTER XIII Relations

"Why...why didnt it work...Alex was the one...I'm sure of it," Seth said.
"Alex did what, what do you think that he did?" Melanie asked Seth.
"The day the necromancer attacked me here, someone killed it and saved my life, but the thing i was transporting, the staff of revival, he stole from me, I thought it was Alex, but i guess not."
"How long ago was that?"
"About 3 years ago, why?" Seth asked.
"Nothing, just wondering, now about Alex...I-" She was cut off by Seth, who shouted, "So now You decide to help me!? You're not seeming like a bounty hunter at all!? You seem more like a spy for the Protectors Of Lore, now tell me, how do you know Alex?"
"Why should a spy tell someone he doesnt work for?" She asked.
"Because I'll let you leave here alive if you do."
"Nah," She sighed, "I'd be willing to take the Chance!" She pulled out her two knives and lunged at Seth, but missed completely at hit a tree, Seth laughed and lunged with his lance, but Mel grabbed it and threw it out of his hand and pushed back into the Marsh, he struggled to get out of the mud. By the time he got out, Melanie had already thrown a dagger at seth, which struck his shoulder. He collapsed and was knocked out
"Now who's the one letting who live?" She asked laughing, and tossed a Pheonix Down his way (If you want to know what this is, ask wicked cause i wont tell you =P) He got up and looked over, but Melanie was always gone.
"She left a trail for me...ugh...she obviously want me to follow her." So he picked up his lance, and continued along the trail.
Dark_Mega1
Dark_Mega1
Mega

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex April 17th 2009, 8:08 am

dark! your storys are getting so much more thorough since your break started!!

nice i love it!!! i hope i dont lose to bad in the end Sad or i hope i dont hurt ya to bad in the end Twisted Evil
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Fiery Doom Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next